Neosonic Open Fit Digital Hearing Aid
- Lightweight & Compact – hearing aids weighing in at 2.8 grams
- For Mild Hearing Loss – A 30 decibel peak gain
- 4 Amplifying Programs – Adapts to different listening environments
- Open Fit Design – Provides a comfortable listening experience
- Superior Sound – Offers digital sound quality with 0.2% distortion
- No Whistling – No static noise and a very quiet background
12 Month Manufacturer Warranty & 45-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Open Fit Hearing Aid
Open fit hearing aids are perfect for complementing your hearing and deliver excellent digital sound quality. These digital hearing aids even have a compact ergonomic design that guarantees absolute comfort all day long!
- Advanced feedback control for superior sound quality
- Very low power consumption, gives you up to 10 days battery life
- Very comfortable, ideal for all day wearing
- 4 amplification programs for crisp sound in different environments
- Selectively amplification of human voice frequency so you never miss a word
Speech will no longer sound muffled, but crisp and clear with these affordable hearing amplifiers. The Open Fit Hearing Aids filter out background noises so you can enjoy conversations with ease, no more straining to hear what is being said. Make the purchase today and completely change the way you interact with the world.
Neosonic Customers Tell All178 reviews
The aids (SF Bluetooth Programmable) sound pretty good. The functionality is also very good, but the software that you must use to get everything working (Soundware) is grossly flawed. One of the functions is being able to adjust and control the compression. The manual doesn't even cover it, so you have no idea how to address it. To make this review short - the aids are quit impressive but the manual and software are very bad.
These work well volume is really sensitive. For moderate to sever hearing loss these work better than what I have had. No way to put these to full volume without them squealing like a pig. Moderate to sever hearing best for mid range.....I am pressing to sever, fine line for me. Still a pass for me with what I have had.
After having a $5,000 pair of hearing aids fail in just two plus years I did much research and decided to try the Neosonic hearing aid. It cost me just over 10% of what my previous hearing aids. Result, the Neosonic SF are outstanding. The self hearing test and automatic adjustment to your hearing needs proved to work beyond expectation. If you want to achieve great hearing at a fraction of the cost The Neosonic SF is the clear choice.
I wish I had this ten years ago for my 95 year old mom. I cannot believe how much she can hear, especially since she only has one hearing ear! No more shouting and the TV is at a normal volume. There's more conversation because we are not shouting and repeating anymore. She can even hear me when I am in the basement, speaking in a normal tone!! It's a Godsend and I hope it works for everyone as well as it has for us.
very happy with my choice